...

2001 Harley-Davidson Road King





Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On the road somewhere near Memphis, Tennessee...

We're finally on the road headed for Texas. I'm using the WiFi at a truck stop for a few minutes and then we're going to try to get some sleep before we get back on the highway. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We did. Still haven't edited the pics yet from the family gathering, but will after we get settled in Texas.

Here are a few pics from yesterday and today, though.
It was sunny when we left Michigan Monday, but that changed when we got farther into Ohio and ever since....rain....rain....rain....

















See the rubber chicken?...






3 comments:

  1. Hope your travels go well. I liked the photos as you traveled gives a great perspective. It's been cold in the south but things are looking up so I hope you have wonderful weather when you get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. There are too many travel blogs for the winter months, it's causing early onset stir-craziness. I need a pair of wool undies and I might just go out cycle in the snow.

    Brady
    Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fool be familiar with a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web stage list and resolve be checking back soon. Cheer contain in view my orientation as ok and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails