...

2001 Harley-Davidson Road King





Wednesday, December 23, 2009

UPDATE: (in progress) RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, so, to cheer up, went to Corpus Christi to take a look at the Victory motorcyles...

We visited the Harley-Davidson dealership in Corpus Christi, too, just a couple of days after we arrived in Port Aransas. I took pics, but my computer crashed since then and I lost a LOT. Haven't had the heart to check my external hardrive yet to see what might have been saved, but I do know that I lost some very important and expensive programs...it's looking more and more like a new computer may be necessary fairly soon.
:-(


Please remember to click on "older posts",
since I'm updating this blog with a lot of stuff all at once.
Also, remember to click on a pic
if you want to view a larger version of it.
Thanks :-)






Touring bike:


William likes this Arlen Ness designed Special Edition Victory the best
(of what they had in stock):










This one is interesting, too:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails