...

2001 Harley-Davidson Road King





Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baffled by Google+. How about you? (suggestions/advice welcome!)

It appears that Blogger and Google have made a lot of changes that I have not kept up with and now I'm completely lost.  Everything seems to be integrated now, which could be a good thing...or not. 

Google+ seems like a good idea and I think that I would like to learn to use it and incorporate it into this blog the way I've seen Rick and some others do, but honestly, I don't have a clue how to go about it.

Like I said in my last post, I have a lot of catching up to do. Please tell me if you like or don't like Google+....and why?  Thank you!

- Mary Ann

1 comment:

  1. I chose not to link my Blogger blog to Google+ and a while back streamlined my Google+ profile. It was just too much to keep up with right now; I have neither time nor patience for it. Seems like I was being added to circles of people who I had no idea who they were, etc. Kinda creeped me out a bit. I've run into blogs where I couldn't submit a comment without it going out to Gootle+ too, and I'm just not keen on that. To each their own, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails